* We repair scratched discs (View info)
Have you been having problems with your electronic device(s) lately? Is the item not powering on, struggling to read games, or beat up beyond believe? Whatever you do, donít junk it; we can most likely fix it for a very reasonable price! Currently we are fixing the following devices:
- Nintendo NES
- Super Nintendo
- Game Boy Advance SP
- Nintendo DS (original & lite)
- Sony PSP (fat & slim)
- NEW AGE
- Playstation 2 (fat & slim)
- Game Cube
- Xbox 360 (all models)
- Playstation 3
- And many other devices!
Our amazing technicians have been fixing electronic devices for nearly 10 years; they truly have it down to a science. From the original NES all the way up to the Xbox 360! We have also recently stepped in to the Apple world.
Sending your broken device(s) in to us is an easy process.
FILLING OUT THE FORM
1) Fill out the form below and let us know some basic information about your device. We will then get back to you with a detailed description on what will most likely need to be done to fix the item.
SHIPPING YOUR DEVICE
2) Ship your device off to us. We recommend shipping it in a flat rate box & encourage people to wrap everything in bubble wrap. Adding insurance is completely up to you; we personally have never seen an item break in the mail and we have dealt with thousands of them.
CHECKING OVER DEVICE
3) Once we get your device, we will look it over and diagnose all of the issues. If changes need to be made, and it will be either less expensive or more expensive than the original quote sent we will let you know before continuing. Usually our original quote stands, but every now and then changes need to be made.
4) After the price is agreed upon, you can make your payment in 1 of 3 ways, Paypal, money order or credit card over the phone. The quickest and easiest way would be Paypal.
SENDING DEVICE BACK
5) When we finish fixing your device, we will notify you via email. We will ship back your original parts upon request. You will receive a 30 day warranty from the day you receive your device back. We are very reasonable, if problems persist outside of the 30 days we will most likely take a look at your system for free and just charge for any additional parts needed. If a part we put in was defective we will normally fix it for free unless we feel the item was neglected (i.e. dropped, thrown, etc.).